This was meant to be a post last Thursday in honor of our anniversary for “Things I Love Thursday,” but Chloe got the stomach flu and suddenly all my plans for the day went out the window. With a little modification in my head, it’s now a “Top Ten Tuesday” post. So, in no particular order, here are 10 things I love about my husband…
1. He’s an amazing dad. I love to spy on Chloe Mae and her daddy playing together. It always makes me smile. And he doesn’t go anywhere when things get tough – he was holding the puke bucket last Thursday.
2. He’s a great cook. While it’s true that once I started eating his cooking, I also gained a few pounds, I’m forever grateful that he not only knows how to cook, but he enjoys cooking and is good at it!!
3. He does the dishes too! Aaron knows I hate doing dishes by hand, so whenever we need to wash some by hand, he does so without complaint. This is true of so many things in our daily lives.
4. He remembers the little things. Aaron packs my lunch every day and leaves notes and surprises quite often. Sometimes he surprises me with a card or present in my car at work.
5. He makes me laugh every day, even when I’m trying to be upset with him 😉
6. He doesn’t just put up with my family, he actually likes them. At the very least, he does a darn good job of pretending he likes them. I’m sure it’s not always easy to have my parents only 4 blocks away.
7. He watches sappy movies and TV shows with me. He even does his best to keep his snide remarks to himself.
8. He pretends to enjoy watching sports with me, despite the fact that I pester him with annoying questions the whole time.
9. He puts up with my neuroses and never-ending planning. He says a lot of “yes dear” and “whatever you think dear” when I’m endlessly talking about my next idea or plan.
10. He’s a great snuggler 🙂 At the end of any day, there’s not much I’d rather do than snuggle up with my husband on the couch and relax.