aka – Star of Bethlehem Cookies
- 14 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Granulated Sugar
- Chocolate Stars (~48)
- Mix together the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter.
- Add Bisquick and vanilla.
- Form into balls and roll in sugar.
- Baked at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes. (They won’t flatten out at all, so don’t worry!!)
- Immediately after removing from the oven, press a chocolate star into the middle of each cookie.
- Let cool and enjoy!!
Growing up, I made these cookies with my mom at Christmas almost every year. When Aaron and I made Christmas treats together for the first time, we realized he grew up with them as well, just with a different name. This year, Chloe helped me make them for the first time in our coordinating aprons.
These are a good cookie to make with kids, because even though the dough balls were filled with fingerprints and holes after Chloe rolled them in sugar, they all disappeared when the chocolate star was pressed down.
Chloe Mae did a great job – and was very excited to enjoy the fruits of her labor after dinner 🙂