CMonster, or BabyMort as she was formerly known, turned 6 today. Just in time for her 6th birthday, she lost her 2 front teeth. She’s almost done with kindergarten – she can read, add and subtract and tell me all about the life cycle of a frog. CMonster loves to play with dolls, Barbies and My Little Ponies or pretty much anything pretend. I’m constantly cleaning up markers, crayons, colored pencils, stickers, random bits of paper, string, stamps and more from her creations. She loves to play games. Uno, Sequence for Kids and Trouble are some current favorites. She also loves her brother and she’s a great big sister.
Chloe has a great big heart and loves to help people. She also loves to follow rules and tries to make sure other people are as well. She borders on bossy, but it comes from a good place. We’re working on it 🙂
CMonster invited a few friends over to celebrate her birthday, and when I mentioned that she could put the presents on the desk, she said, “They’re bringing me presents?!?” She was over the moon to get a reading nook from us for her birthday – complete with bean bag, light and shelf smushed into her closet.
Below, you can find the answers to her birthday questions.
- What is your favorite color? Purple.
- What is your favorite toy? Dolls.
- What is your favorite fruit? Canned Mandarin Oranges.
- What is your favorite TV show? Sofia the First.
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Macaroni and cheese.
- What is your favorite outfit? Butterfly Easter Dress.
- What is your favorite game? Sequence.
- What is your favorite snack? Cereal bars.
- What is your favorite animal? Monkey. “I mean horses!”
- What is your favorite song? Let It Go
- What is your favorite book? “Level 1 books that I can read myself.”.
- Who is your best friend? Nya.
- What is your favorite movie? Frozen.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swinging on the swings. And playing ball, like 500.
- What is your favorite drink? Lemonade. Raspberry lemonade.
- What is your favorite holiday? Easter.
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Olaf.
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Breakfast quesadillas
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? “Breakfast. I don’t care what it is, except if it has pancakes.”
- What do you want to be when you grow up? An artist.