Oh. Chloe Mae. I cannot get over the fact that this is your last year in single digits. A friend pointed out that you’re halfway to adulthood, and I would have preferred if she’d kept that piece of information to herself 🙂 You wear size 6 (!) shoes, love to remind me that your hair is longer than mine, and are ready to jump on the “I’m almost as tall as you” bandwagon any day now. You fit the role of big sister well. You’re a great caretaker, a rule follower and can be a little bossy at times.
You enjoy traveling and seeing new things, but can be a creature of habit like your mama. You ate cheesecake for 4/4 desserts on the train ride out to San Francisco! We spent your birthday trying to cram in a few last sights before our trip ended – and filled it with yummy food, including crepes and rolled ice cream.
I know the coming years will be trying at times, as you perfect the eye roll and test the limits of your independence, but I can’t wait to see who you become!
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What is your favorite toy? Drawing stuff.
- What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries.
- What is your favorite TV show? The Voice
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? “Anything that’s not leftovers. Just kidding. Maybe fish sticks and mac and cheese. That’s better than leftovers. Unless the leftovers are leftover brisket. Then that’s my favorite. Remember when I ate that as a leftover for lunch like 5 days in a row?! Ok, that might be exaggerating. But still.”
- What is your favorite outfit? My sequin flip shirt and Justice jeans.
- What is your favorite game? Clue
- What is your favorite snack? Nutella banana tortilla wrap up
- What is your favorite animal? Monkeys….and dogs. And flamingos.
- What is your favorite song? Rewrite the Stars and The Other Side– both from The Greatest Showman
- What is your favorite book? Cupcake Diaries series
- Who is your best friend? Nya
- What is your favorite movie? The Greatest Showman
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? “Play cowgirl. It’s me and Devon’s game.” A few questions later… “Will you go back to the outside question? Put down floating steps. I like doing those too.”
- What is your favorite drink? Sparkling lemonade iced tea
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? “Tangled blanket and George. And Olaf. And my pillow.”
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Bacon and…. bacon.
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Biscuits and gravy.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A baker.