Oh my! My baby girl is 5. I am thrilled to be the mother of this amazing not-so-little-anymore girl. We had an amazing weekend celebrating her – a school celebration, party with friends, Frozen at Jack Trice, a sleepover with a cousin, a family party and dinner – with ice cream! – at Hickory Park.
Chloe Mae is our self-proclaimed ‘remember-er’ of all things. She is emotional – for better or worse. She is inquisitive and so happy to learn. She is creative and I’ve become experienced at sneaking many of her creations into the recycling bin, because no matter how many we give away and mail to friends, there are just too many. She loves to sing, dance and perform for anyone who will watch. She is a very loving, caring girl who likes to take care of her brother, even when he doesn’t want to be taken care of. She tests my patience every day, but there are also daily reminders of how lucky I am to call myself her mom.
I asked her 20 questions again. Here are this year’s answers.
- What is your favorite color? Purple.
- What is your favorite toy? Princesses.
- What is your favorite fruit? Bananas.
- What is your favorite TV show? Sofia the First.
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Macaroni and cheese.
- What is your favorite outfit? White Sofia shirt and a skirt.
- What is your favorite game? Hide and Seek.
- What is your favorite snack? Cheese and crackers.
- What is your favorite animal? Monkey.
- What is your favorite song? Let It Go
- What is your favorite book? Amelia Bedelia.
- Who is your best friend? Nya. And Katelyn.
- What is your favorite movie? Frozen.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go on a walk.
- What is your favorite drink? Milk and lemonade.
- What is your favorite holiday? Valentine’s Day.
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? George and monkey and my Tangled blanket.
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes and Wakey-wakey-eggs-and-bakey (bacon)
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pancakes and Bacon
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A dancer.